Superior Court Legal Financial Obligations

Warning: DO NOT make Wahkiakum County District Court fine or infraction payments here.

Payments of Legal Financial Obligation for Wahkiakum Superior Court cases can be made by mail, in person, or through Point and Pay (Choose Legal Financial Obligations as Payment Type). When sending a payment, please remember to include the Wahkiakum County Case number with your payment. Failure to do so may result in your payment being applied incorrectly. The County Clerk is authorized to collect unpaid Legal Financial Obligations at any time to offender remains under the jurisdiction of the Court for purposes of his or her Superior Court Legal Financial Obligations, under RCW 9.94A.760

Superior Court Credit Card Payment Link

or call 360-795-3558 to find your case number

State vs. Blake (Possession of Controlled Substance Charges) 

If you have a prior conviction for possession of controlled substance, based on the Washington State Supreme Court Ruling in State v. Blake, 197 Wn.2d 170, 481 P.3d 521 (2021) convictions for Possession of Controlled Substance aka Violation of Uniform Controlled Substances Act (VUCSA), were not lawful.  Your conviction for that charge can be vacated.  Please contact our office for more information.