Behavioral Health Services
- Local Wahkiakum Crisis Services - Crisis/Emergency Services are staffed by Mental Health Professionals who provide crisis services 24-hours per day, 7-days per week. Crisis services include telephone support, face-to-face contact, follow-up sessions, and referrals to appropriate community resources. Every effort is made to provide services within the community including providing 24/7 support.
Wahkiakum County Crisis
Toll Free: 800-635-5989
Phone: 360-795-8630, opt. 9
Washington Recovery Help Line at 1–866–789–1511 for additional mental health and emotional supports and treatment resources for substance abuse.
- Warm Lines for support are alternative to a crisis line that is run by peers.
- Other mental health and emotional support Information
WA Listens Support Line - 833-681-0211
- WA Listens Support Line Flyer
- WA Listens FAQ
- Tips for Survivors of a Traumatic Event: Managing Your Stress
- Helping Children Cope with Stress
- Food Stamp Sign-Ups and Assistance - Effective, March 26, 2020 you can apply for Basic Food Assistance online or by phone at 1-877-501-2233.
- Meals on Wheels (click link for menu) Lower Columbia CAP can deliver frozen meals to home bound and disabled seniors in Wahkiakum counties. Typically for Person(s) 60 years of age or older. To self-refer or make a referral for an individual you think may be at nutritional risk, please contact us at 360-425-3430 ext 259 or 1-800-383-2101 ext 259.
- Wahkiakum Lions Club Helping Hands is offering free delivery of groceries, supplies, or whatever else you may need to the elderly, immunocompromised or otherwise at-risk, please submit a request a Wahkiakum Lions Club Grocery Delivery Service.
- Food Pantries
Wahkiakum County Food Pantry 42 Elochoman Valley Road Cathlamet, WA Open Tuesdays 2pm-4pm 360-795-3497 Helping Hands 3 Fern Hill Drive Cathlamet, WA Open Thursdays 10am-2pm 360-795-0425 St. Catherine Catholic Church/St. Vincent de Paul 400 Columbia Street Cathlamet, WA Open 1st & 3rd Wednesdays 9am-12pm Commodities available on 3rd Wednesdays 360-957-5676 West End Food Pantry 30 Rosburg School Road Rosburg, WA Open Thursdays 1pm-5pm 360-465-2310
Health Insurance Enrollment Services
- Masks - If you would like to make your own mask, here are a couple of different patterns:
- Contact PUD for balance and payment options-360-795-3266
- For additional help with paying bill: www.lowercolumbiacap.org
Go to website above and go to “Scheduler” and get on the list for assistance.
- Go to the website: www.esd.wa.gov or call 1-800-318-6022. To contact the Kelso office, call 360-577-2250
(**Be patient, the unemployment office is receiving many calls.)
Additional Cash and Food Benefits:
- Contact a representative at DSHS by calling 360-501-2400 .
Stimulus Check Questions:
Go to www.irs.gov
- Click on the 2nd Box on the left that says “Get Coronavirus Tax Relief”
- Click on “Check Your Payment Status”
- Click on “Get My Payment